- Custom Homes: we have designed custom homes for families that are growing, as well as families that are downsizing and with accessibility concerns. We also work with clients who have purchased plans and need minor changes and code review.
- Additions: whenever we are involved with an addition, it is our goal to make the new parts blend seamlessly with the existing. When the addition is successfully executed, a person who was not familiar with the original house shouldn't be able to tell the new and the original apart.
- Fašade changes: we also help clients who are looking to change the exterior of the house, rather than maintaining it to achieve their vision for the new look.
- Barn restoration: some of our most fulfilling work involves the rehabilitation of existing barns, and incorporating modern conveniences while maintaining the post and beam structure and open spaces.
- Fire-restoration: a large volume of our work deals with re-building structures that have been partially or completely destroyed by fire, where the main goal is to restore to previous conditions as quickly as possible, while upgrading to current code requirements.
- Educational: our experience in the educational sector has included the design of daycare centers, an addition to an existing elementary school, and accessibility compliance analysis for existing facilities.
- Institutional: we have also provided code-compliance analysis for adult daycare centers, and have provided feasibility studies and design services for places of worship.
- Municipal: we are currently involved with the restoration of a historic building which will become a community center with meeting rooms, and computer rooms.
- Retail: we have provided building and site design, and during construction services for several retail facilities and office spaces.