- Consultation. We meet at the property to consider client's needs and advice on the feasibility of the project; provide preliminary cost estimates and time schedule, as well as potential pitfalls.
- Design. We determine the size, scope and location of the project. Explore styles and how they'll relate to the neighborhood and the client's needs, and provide the client with preliminary plans and elevations.
- Construction Document Preparation. Once the client approves the design, we prepare a full set of drawings including all dimensions, materials, and details needed for building permit and construction.
- Bidding Negotiation. At the client's request, we provide assistance in the solicitation and evaluation of bids and contractor selection. We also oversee the signing of the agreement between contractor and owner.
- Contract Administration. Also at the client's request, we may perform periodic site visits to confirm adherence to code requirements and construction documents, as well as quality of craftsmanship. We perform a final project walk-thru and prepare a list of items to be furnished by contractor prior to delivery and final payment.
- Preliminary Stage Services: field assessment, existing condition surveys, feasibility plans, program development, code review, sustainable design and analysis, schematic design, and preliminary cost estimates.
- Design Stage: design development; contract document preparation, presentation of projects to approval agencies, investors, or committees; cost estimating, and technical specification writing.
- During Construction: contract administration, shop drawing review and approval, preparation of post-award changes and as-built drawings.